The Elev Shirt Dress by Elk the Label is a button up dress with a wide, long sleeve that can be rolled up using a tab and button. The dress has a shaped cut-away placket that creates a V-neck, and an inverted pleat at the back for volume. It also features a self sash tie belt, belt loops and side seam pockets at the waist. With a curved, slight high-low hem, the dress can also be worn unbuttoned as a longline jacket. Crafted from linen, this piece is durable and breathable, and the fabric softens with wear.
- Button up shirt dress
- In wearable a Peacock colourway
- Can be unbuttoned as a longline jacket
- Wide long sleeve
- Roll-up sleeve with a tab and button
- Shaped cut-away placket creates V-neck
- Self sash tie and belt loops
- Side seam pockets
- Slight high-low curved hem
- Crafted from 100% linen
- Linen is durable and breathable and softens with wear
This garment has been crafted from 100% French Linen, a natural fibre from flax grown in the northern regions of France. Linen is a light, breathable fabric that is durable and strong. It wrinkles easily which is part of its appeal, it is easy to care for and becomes softer with age and wear.
Flax is a highly productive crop requiring minimal water, herbicides or pesticides to grow, making it a better environmental choice than many other natural fibres, such as conventionally grown cotton.
Linen is a renewable and biodegradable fibre.
Size & fit
- Midi length
- Regular fit bust
- Oversized fit waist and hip
- Wide, long sleeve
- Option to roll sleeve and secure with tab and button